Bringing Equity to Education
Every child has their own talents. What every child needs is the opportunity to realise what they are capable of.
Why serve the SEN students?
To ensure equal access to all levels and aspects of education, including academic and non-academic skills.
Education created with love and care.
BEE Education specializes in delivering quality education to students with special education needs (SEN).
We believe the difference of growth between each children depends on the “options” provided for them. I believe everyone should be given equal opportunities to learn and to acquire knowledge. I believe everyone is talented at something. However, you just cannot expect a monkey swimming faster than a fish.
We collaborate with experts and specialists to create unique support for all the stakeholders. We also aim to maintain a long-term relationship between students and teachers.. Please get in touch if you would like to know more about our organisation and how to support us.
- To provide on-going support to families with SEN children (for parents and children)
- To streamline supporting services for SEN children so that they can realise their worth and potential at an appropriate age
- To de-stigmatise the SEN individuals in society and integrate SEN individuals to society
- To raise social awareness to the issue
- To ensure the growth of SEN students
- To provide support for all the shareholders (Family as a single unit)
BEE Pilot Scheme – Coming Soon in Summer 2022.